2013-01-18 07:30:17 - Aanjaneya Lifecare Begins the Fiscal on a Strong Note, bags coveted “ Asia’s Emerging Pharmaceutical Company on Innovations Award 2013” at Assocham’s 10th Knowledge Millennium Summit.
Aanjaneya Lifecare Selected for the coveted & Prestigious Title for Innovations, Sustainable Corporate Ethical Practices & Significant Investors Goodwill.
India, New Delhi. January 16th, 2012: Aanjaneya Lifecare Limited, India’s fastest growing Pharmaceutical Group having a proven track record of delivering consistence performances engaged in the manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Finished Dosage Forms along with delivery of CRAMS has its presence in 60 countries in the fiercely competitive domestic Contract Manufacturing Market as well as in International market with a significant leadership market presence in Quinine Salts manufacturer in the world received a rare distinction of being Asia’s Emerging Pharmaceutical Company on Innovations at a Assocham Meet today at Vigyan Bhavan in New Delhi presided by Pranab Mukherjee, The President of India. . Recently, Aanjaneya Lifecare Limited has got approval to issue Foreign Currency Convertible Bonds to eligible
foreign investors amounting Rs.405 crore, the only pharmaceutical company where the Indian government has approved 14 proposals of foreign direct investment amounting to a total of Rs. 1,310.60 crore. Aanjaneya Lifecare is a focused integrated emerging pharmaceutical company in bulk drugs as well as finished dosage forms. Recently Aanjaneya Lifecare has bagged two prestigious awards by being ranked No 2 Industry wise & 9th Position in Asia- Pacific region at The Global Investor Relations (GIR) Summit Coordinated by KPMG and MZ associates. Organised byThe Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM), India's premier apex chamber covers a membership of over 4 lakh companies and professionals across the country. It was established in 1920 by promoter chambers, representing all regions of India today conferred the prestigious Asia’s Emerging Pharmaceutical Company on Innovations Award 2013 in a power packed gatherings of the industry captains. The Department of Science & Technology, Ministry of Science & Technology was the co-sponsor of the Event.
Speaking on the Award from Dr. S. N. Khan, Director, Department Of Science And Technology. Govt of India , Dr. Kannan Vishwanath, Vice Chairman & Managing Director of Aanjaneya Lifecare Limited said “This is a rare distinction & has a significant bearing on all our future initiatives, as a Corporate Entity & a responsible Company, our responsibility will increase manifold as we have wide & bigger plans ahead which we plan to achieve in the first quarter of this year. This recognition reflects our overall commitment to adhere quality norms, corporate ethics,investor relations besides our long bonding with internal & external stakeholders.” Aanjaneya Lifecare will emerge out as a leading Research driven healthcare group in the worlds as it is presently passing through a historic innovation transition, said Dr Kannan. Shri D.S.Rawat, Secretary General, ASSOCHAM said “ Aanjaneya Lifecare is fast making its foothold in the healthcare space with great speed & perfection in a short span of time, the juries looked at overall ratings in Aanjaneya Lifecare’s commitment to society & Medical Profession”.
The event was attended by stalwarts from policy makers, CEOs, CFOs, consultants and senior professionals from the packaging sector and allied fields. Speakers include senior government officials, policy makers as well as leadership from the packaging industry. The Chief Guest for the event is the Honourable President of India- Shri Pranav Mukherjee. Padma Bhushan Dr. B. K. Rao, Chairman, Knowledge Millennium Committee, Ex –Chairman, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Prof. Aaron Ciechanover, 2004 Noble Prize Winner in Chemistry, Dr. V. M. Katoch, Secretary (Department of Health Research) & Director General, Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), Dr. H. K. Chopra Cardiologist Mool Chand Medcity, Shri R. N. Dhoot, Member of Parliament and President, ASSOCHAM, Shri D.S.Rawat, Secretary General, ASSOCHAM, Shri S. Jaipal Reddy, Hon’ble Minister of Science & Technology & Earth Sciences, GoI, Dr. Rana Kapoor, Sr. Vice President, ASSOCHAM & Founder, Managing Director and CEO, Yes Bank Ltd, Dr. S. N. Khan, Director, Department Of Science And Technology were among those who graced & spoke at the prestigious Event. Dr Kannan Vishwanath, Managing Director of Aanjaneya Life care delivered a talk on Innovations in Healthcare Industry : Challenges within & Outside at the Summit.
About Aanjaneya Lifecare Limited:
Aanjaneya Lifecare Limited, BSE code (533412), a Rs 490 crores, integrated pharmaceutical company engaged in the manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Finished Dosage Forms along with delivery of CRAMS has its presence in 60 countries.
The company with its manufacturing facilities –in Mahad, Hyderabad and Pune has to its credit many achievements.
• It is the world’s third-largest manufacturer of quinine salts and the second-largest in India. Only nine companies globally manufacture quinine salts. Aanjaneya is only the second company to receive WHO prequalification for its anti-malarial APIs and formulations.
• It is one of the most cost-effective quinine manufacturers
• One of the largest codeine quota holders in the pharmaceutical sector
• The only manufacturer of multi- flavored Lozenge medical products in India
• The only company in India to be classified as ethical prescription dosages for diverse therapeutic segments. It is positioned as a global Centre of Excellence in the area of Lozenge manufacture
• The company pioneered the recognition that lozenges represent a stable platform for the delivery of pharmaceutical and nutraceutical ingredients
• Anjaneya’s Nicco Nil lozenge is a first-of-its-kind remedy in the world for smoking de-addition; its Relacs is a first-time lozenge against insomnia in India, and Arecta Plus, a lozenge variant for Viagra, is a first for India.
The company has an expertise in opportunity spotting and innovation. The company’s success has been built on a business model that integrates Research, Innovation and Knowledge. The company has invested in building proprietary Knowledge through research and acquisitions.
Anajaneyas Lifecare’s competence has been validated through patents granted by international and Indian authorities.
Highlights 2011-2012 for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredents
• Production of Quinine Sulphate increased 30% in 2011-2012
• Sales of Quinine Sulphate grew 45%
• Exports increased 250% from Rs 10 Crore to Rs 31 crore
• Added 35 international and 50 domestic clients
• Completed trials for Bromexine(expectorant)a new API that will be launched in 2012-1023
Highlights 2011-2012 for Finished Dosage Forms
• Launched 'Rancorex' an in-house codine based cough syrup brand for the first time in its history
• received the Kenya PPB GMP approval from all facilities namely lozenges,liquids and iontments
• Received registration for 'Arecta Plus'(a lozenge variant of Viagra tablets)from Sierrs Leone and Libya; received the first export order for this product to be executed in 2012-2013
Aanjaneya Lifecare Limited, a vertically integrated pharmaceutical company with manufacturing and marketing capabilities in APIs (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients) with focus on anti-malarial, and finished dosage forms (FDFs) catering to various therapeutic segments.The company is the third largest Quinine Salts manufacturer in the world.The company recently raised about Rs. 117 crore from its IPO and the funds are being used to built new capacities along with the refurbishing of Research & Development centre. The new facilities being created as part of CAPEX are using eco friendly, recyclable material and will be rated by LEEDS once completed, company sources informed. The Facilities being established will comply with the latest European & US guidelines. With new capacities to be added in next 6 to 9 months the company will be expanding operations in emerging markets of South East Asia, Africa & South & Central America and its domestic operation in branded generics segment. Landmark Awards for Aanjaneya Lifecare Ltd.
1. India's Most technically & scientifically advanced Pharmaceutical Manufacturing unit of the year 2011 at 4th Annual Pharmaceutical Leadership Summit & Business Leadership Awards 2011
2. Emerging Company of the Year 2011 at 4th Annual Pharmaceutical Leadership Summit & Business Leadership Awards 2011
3. Gold Certification for its Annual Report at the LACP 2012 Global Communications Spotlight Awards Held in Florida USA
4. India’s Most Valuable Company on “Corporate Governance, Ethical Practice & Sustainability Vision” Award at 3rd Annual India Leadership Conclave & Business Leadership Awards 2012.
5. ‘IMC Ramakarishna Bajaj Award 2012’. one of the most prestigious Quality awards in India. The company got recognised as one of the leading and fastest growing integrated pharma companies in India.
6. BSE Award for Best Return to Investors 2012 at 5th Annual Pharmaceutical Leadership Summit & Business Leadership Awards 2012.
7. Aanjaneya Lifecare Limited ranked No 2 Industry wise & 9th Position in the Asia- Pacific region at The Global Investor Relations Summit.